Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mal my Pal


I have this great friend and she's one of the best.
She doesn't compare with any of the rest.
Her hair is super curly but you'd never know
Because she wears it back so she's ready to go.
She's got three brothers who are all pretty neat
and when I come over there's always something to eat.
We spend every weekend at her house or mine
My mom pretends it annoys her, but we know she's fine.
We take silly pictures for hours on end
Mal my Pal and me, we're friends til the end.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! Very fun! I like the new picture on your blog! Way cute! Can't wait to see you and I hope you get to come down for Niki's wedding showers!

Anonymous said...

Aww soo awesome!!!! Thats the sweetest picture I've ever seen!!

Love alway's
Mal your pal

P.S. You could eat some of the food thats always ate my house if you stoped brushing your teeth so much!!