Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break, Two-Thousand-Great!

Well, as I said in my last post, Jennifer and I were going to salvage our Northern-less spring break with giggling, packing, cleaning gyms, and going camping!
And as I also said in my last post, there will be pictures.
Here are are some of them from our camping trip. This is as close as I thought I would ever get to a buffalo! And in the safety of a car, it is pretty exciting!




That was before we had to ride our bikes past these big guys! It was WAY more scary!



Here is our tent that turned out a little bit special because it was broken and missing pieces when we went to put it up.



The fact that Oklahoma actually has a little bit of terrain has moved it a little up the scale from the armpit to being a pretty solid "OK."

No comments: