Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here Comes the Bride!

As a girl, I--like most girls--am planning my future wedding.
I mean, that's how it works, really. The girl plans out all of the details, and the future groom (whoever he may be) is just the final piece of the puzzle.

I just wanted to share my ideas with my few close friends and blog-readers.

Here's the plan: Christmas Wedding!

I'm really excited about it, because winter is my favorite season in the whole year. However, Christmas is not my favorite holiday.

To anyone else, this would create a dilema, but to me, it won't. My wedding will incorporate both winter, AND my favorite holiday.

Here are the bridesmaids' dresses:


And the Groom's Men, appropriately will wear: Those hats are super dumb, though. And VERY. . .over the top. So the boys (groom included) will wear these:

Speaking of the boys, here is my handsome groom's tuxedo!

And finally, the part you've all been eagerly waiting for: MY DRESS!!!!!



2 comments:

Chris and Andrea Moyer said...

So...would that mean you'd have to burn your dress afterward since the flag train drags on the ground? Hmmm...

Kari said...

Solution:
really really long slip. :)