Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Day with my Favorite Aunt Kari

For this entry, I am inviting my very first guest blogger: Tyler Cash Erwin.
He calls this entry, "A Day With My Favorite Aunt Kari."

Aunt Kari is so great! She came to my house to play with me for TWO whole days! We had so much fun!

Aunt Kari came into my room because she heard me singing to her. I try to sing as loud as I can in the mornings, just because I know how much she loves music.
Then she got me out of my bed and we went into the family room to play! She's so silly, though, because she always has to drink her coffee. She won't share it either. She's probably afraid that I'll drink it all--but really I just want to dump it all over the place!
After we played for a little bit, she picked out some clothes for me to wear. I am pretty sure she chose this outfit because she knows how picky my mom is when my clothes don't match. This is my big brother Kody. He was visiting Aunt Kari for the last 3 weeks, but he's home now! He mostly thinks he's too cool for me, but sometimes I can get him to listen and then we can play like good brothers.
Aunt Kari is the BEST AUNT EVER! She sings to me all the time. She sings so many songs it's hard to keep up with them all! But there is one that she sings that I always love! She sings "You Are So Beautiful" and it's my favorite song! Every time she sings it to me, I stop what I'm doing and listen. I don't want to miss a single second!

She had to go home tonight, but Grandma Paula and Handsome Grandpa Jeff are coming to Oklahoma in 3 weeks, and they're going to take me down to Edmond to stay at Aunt Kari's house! I'm so excited! I love Aunt Kari's house!

Okay, I'd better go now. Maybe she'll let me blog again sometime!


Love T-Ca$h




1 comment:

Katy said...

It is amazing to me how partial Tyler is to this lady Kari.. hmm. I wonder if he wasn't bribed to say all these nice things!