Thursday, June 23, 2005

And if I never remember anything else my parents told me, I will always make sure I remember whose child I am.

Mom and Drew (and a bunch of other Livonia people) are in Honduras right now. They are safe, and pray that they continue to be!
Daddy's at home all alone, because I'm in Oklahoma, so I hope he doesn't get too lonely. Usually when my mom's away and I'm home he always wants to go do stuff. And when it's late and we can't really go do anything he sortof paces around. I'm in Oklahoma until Saturday, so I wonder what he's doing with himself! Mom always says "you are definitely your father's daughter," and so he's most likely staying up late for no reason and eating ice cream. Maybe eagerly waiting to watch the Pistons tomorrow night.
I'm in Oklahoma, trying to get more job interviews but things are proving tricky with loss of Kali's car (it died earlier today) and lack of returned phone calls from Principals asking me to make sure I notified them when I was in town. God's definitely got a plan, though, and I'll fall into it wherever I fit.

No comments: